Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Change of pace.....

After a very long hiatus I am changing things up a bit.  First let's update on where we are today.  I am a 911 dispatcher with my EMT-B certification in NC.  My dear woodworking husband is still driving a propane truck and working towards being a service tech someday.  Our girls are growing into fine young ladies who continue to amaze us with their school work and character growth.  Can you tell I'm proud?!  Lol.
But, for the main purpose of my resurrecting this blog: tech editing knitting patterns.  I am not opposed to tech editing crochet, but haven't done any to date.  I have edited several knitting patterns and have references available by request.
I check spelling and grammar and formatting.  I check to be sure you are consistent all the way through so the pattern appears uniform, also.  I check math and make sure the charts match the written instructions, as well as any other clarifications that I think might be helpful.
According to my research my rates are more than reasonable, so email me at: pickandpurl AT gmail DOT com. If that doesn't work (I've had gmail cause me some angina before) my personal addy is: animalengineer AT gmail DOT com.
Or contact me via Ravelry by clicking this link: PickandPurl

I look forward to working with you!!!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment